An agency in conjunction with a client/brand that currently advertises in regional Australia through a Boomtown media owner. They will use the prize in addition to their regional spend (based on their last 12-month spend) to launch a new product or service in Boomtown (new products will allow for better results in a Boomtown case study).
An agency in conjunction with a client/brand that hasn’t advertised in regional Australia through a Boomtown media owner in the last two years. This allows Boomtown to promote results based on how regional spend adds value.
The following will be deemed ineligible:
- Entries not submitted by an entrant as described above
- Entries that are unable to be viewed
- Entries that fail to provide information required by the T&Cs within the required timeline
- Entries offensive or seen illegal by Boomtown
- Entries not completed in accordance within these T&Cs
Entrants should agree to the following before submitting:
- Media agencies will need to enter in conjunction with a client. It can only be one client
- Agency can enter on behalf of numerous clients. Winning budget goes to one client
- Agency needs client permission
- Permission is obtained from their employer
- The campaign must be active during the 2020 calendar year, excluding special events
- Acknowledge that by entering this competition, representatives including employees, directors and officers from the Boomtown stakeholders may follow up about regional advertising opportunities
- Spend cannot interfere with any current annual negotiations
- Excluded from the competition: Employees, directors and officers of Boomtown, a related body corporate of Boomtown or an agency or entity directly associated with this competition. Immediate family members of any employee, director or officer are also ineligible to enter this competition. Immediate family includes spouses, de facto spouses, parents, natural or adopted children and siblings (where natural or adopted by a parent)
- $1 million (ex GST) media will be valued at rate card at the discretion of the vendors
- Production is at client cost and excluded from $1 million budget
- By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees to make themselves available to participate in reasonable promotional activities
- Winning entry agrees to grant permission for the campaign results to be promoted
- Brand metrics and sales statistics for a published case study must be provided
- All entries must be original and not infringe the rights of any third party or contain any objectionable content
Boomtown may enforce the T&Cs in its absolute discretion. If Boomtown in its discretion decides not to enforce the T&Cs it will not give rise to any claim by any entrant.
Boomtown reserves the right to regard itself bound by the T&Cs as it sees fit and in its absolute discretion.
Boomtown may extend the time for, vary or terminate the competition at any time in its absolute discretion. In event of such termination, Boomtown may in its absolute discretion elect not to award any prize in respect of the terminated Promotion.
These T&Cs may be varied by Boomtown at any time. Boomtown accepts no responsibility for and will not be liable for any reliance placed on the T&Cs before they were varied.