The Media Owner
To raise awareness of the Eumundi Brewery specifically in the Sunshine Coast and to position itself within the market as a key local craft beer.
A spectacular audio solution, including drive integration with Todd & Sami and commercial radio placement, was crafted which involved partnering with Eumundi’s local station, MIX 92.7. This was supported by digital audio geo targeted to the Sunshine Coast via SCA and SoundCloud, digital display inventory and social content. Eumundi Brewery’s strapline, ‘It’s Pretty Good Here’, was amplified through a competition and live event to recruit local musicians to write and produce a song detailing why Eumundi and its surrounds are just so good.
- The 16 week audio campaign over the summer period delivered across all sectors: The Pretty Good Song promotion had high cut through with listeners, with a total campaign recall of 89%.
- When the target audience was asked about the main messages from ads they had heard or seen for Eumundi Brewery, 75% of respondents mentioned key elements of the promotion and with 40% specifically mentioning the ‘It’s pretty good here’ tagline.
- 53% of respondents took a form of action as a result of campaign.
- The campaign received 240 unique song uploads to the competition page, with 1,146 unique page views.
- Live performances and track airplay were delivered across Mix92.7 for finalists.
- 2,258 votes were received on favourite songs, with 6442 unique page views.
- The event gained 540 RSVPs in a town with a population of just 2000. That’s over a quarter of the town getting in on the action.
- All songs uploaded into a Lion-created Soundcloud profile for evergreen content received 2461 plays within the campaign period.
- 20 customised pieces of video content were created for Lion & Mix92.7 social channels, delivering over 445,000 online views.
- Post campaign, to maintain momentum, Lion and the Imperial Hotel continued featuring artists in live performances.
- These live performances were then amplified via a virtual space, with the Eumundi ‘Pretty Good Song Series’ concept incorporating top entries from the campaign to showcase virtual live performances across the Eumundi social channel with over 194,000 views during the campaign period.