The Media Owner
To increase fundraising results by expanding the number of communities participating in the McGrath Foundation Pink Up Your Town events, while driving awareness of McGrath Foundation breast care nurses.
As the community voice of many of these centres, ACM supported this worthy cause and did so in many ways including four page wraps around 16 titles for the launch of Breast Care Awareness Month supported by SMEG and IGA.
- Participating communities increased four-fold; from 6 to 24 in the first year and further increased to 62 communities, more than ten-fold.
- 200+ articles of editorial coverage to promote activities and to raise awareness of the organisation.
- $300,000 was raised from community activities for The McGrath Foundation.
- Significant increase in exposure and coverage of local fundraising events.
- Increased engagement and community involvement of ACM teams to help drive hyperlocal activity.